To Incoming exchange students
Exchange from another university:
You wish to make an exchange and study for a semester or two in our university?
The King Sigismund University is happy to welcome you. You can spend either one or two semesters under an Erasmus exchange program.
If you wish to study at the King Sigismund University as an exchange student we need an official nomination of your home institution sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• Name, SURNAME
• E-mail address
• Study field or Erasmus code
• Level of study (Bachelor or Master)
• Status (Erasmus, Framework agreement)
• Exchange period (winter, spring term or whole academic year)
The nomination should be sent at least 4 weeks before the end of the application deadline.
What can you learn at the King Sigismund University?
The guest-students can learn business sciences controlled by Department of Business and Management, political sciences and international studies controlled by Department of International and Political Studies or communication and media sciences controlled by Department of Communication and Media Studies.
- The King Sigismund University has got great-quality personnel and technical conditions for the education, legitimated by our resident students’ learning results for academic year to academic year.
Based on the number of recognized credits the guest-students activity meets our expectations as they perform an average of 30-32 credits per semester.